I spent my sunday christmas shopping with my mum which was nice. Town is so lovely and full of the christmas lights, its gotten me in the festive mood. I was hoping i'd get more shopping done then I did but it didn't go quite to plan, I'm going to have to make another trip next weekend I think.
When I think of christmas I always think of red lips so I thought i'd do a little holiday inspired look today.
- MUA- pro base primer
- dermacolour - camoflage mini palette 16
- Loreal paris - true match foundation - vanille
- Collection 2000 - lasting perfection concealer - fair
- Smashbox - Halo Powder - Light
- MAC - Nc45 full cover foundation (for contouring)
- Sleek - contour pallette - fair
- Collection 2000 - Blush - 02 bashful
- Naked2 Pallette - Half baked all over the lid , Buster and tease in the outer corner and crease.
- No 17 liquid liner
- Eyelure lashes - 070
- W7 - Flirty eyes false lash effect mascara
- Sleek - Au Naturel palette - plum/ light brown shadow
- Rimmel - Vinyl Jelly - 005 succulent
The eyes are a lot more gold but I couldn't get the pictures to show up. How do you take pictures of your eye makeup? I need some tips!